The Castle of Santa Severa, stunning seafront fortress and a mix of rocky and sandy beaches lies West of Rome on the Mediterranean coast stands on the site of the etruscan port and city of Pyrghi.
We will start this autentic jurney from guided tour In typical medieval style, visiting the fortress and Saracena Tower in Santa Severa. Within its sturdy walls, a village encampment grew up, providing safe houses, stables, workshops and farm quarters to proceed on discovering an amazing Museum of the sea and ancient navigation.
Lunch will be at the famous fish restaurant,Pino Al Mare where you can taste the local traditional meal.
Afternoon will be reserved for beach an amazing experience of sup archaeological excursion. Currently many archaeological remains from various eras from the Etruscan to the Renaissance are visible, and we will go to discover it combing sup (Stand Up Paddling) and snorkeling session to observe the underwater finds.
- Pick up
- Transportation A/R
- Entrance tickets
- Guided tour ot the Wineyards
- Scubadiving archeological tour
- Seafront fortress Santa Severa
- Saracena Tower
- Museum of the sea and ancient navigation
- Sup archaeological excursion
- Underwater finds the etruscan city of Pyrghi
- eating, smoking, taking professional photographs, drinking alcohol, no smoking open spaces and museum
- No access to Saracen Tower: child U 6, heart patients and pregnant women
- Suitable for children
- Partially wheelchairs accessible
- Dogs are allowed only in the open spaces