The Villa Borghese is a lavishing, idyllic park where the past and present walk hand in hand. “La villa dei musei” (the park of museums) is a nickname given to this park due to numerous museums within its gardens.
Let your guide lead you through Galleria Borghese, one of the world’s leading museums, a gem worth seeing. In just 20 rooms you are exposed to antiquities, works by the painters Raphael, Titian, and Caravaggio and sculptures by Bernini like “Apollo and Daphne” and Canova, just to mention a few. Have you ever wondered about stories and secrets behind great masterpieces such as Titian’s “Sacred and Profane Love”, or Caravaggio’s “Madonna and Child with St. Anne”?
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Paolina Borghese (Canova)
- Apollo and Daphne (Bernini)
- Rape of Proserpina (Bernini)
- David,The Truth (Bernini)
- Sacred and Profane Love (Titian)
- Bacchino Malato (Carravaggio)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Routes for blind & visually impaired visitors
- Suitable for children
- No access with animals